Sunday, March 15, 2020

Art


Creativity resides in learning different ways to see, live, experience and be.

A handfull of my watercolors on a board.
The last book I read was written by David Whyte, 
Crossing The Unknown Sea. 
Work as a Pilgrimage of Identity. 
I read it five years ago. 
Different work. Different identity. 

The thing about yoga and healing is simple yet profound. 
They are not the result or the final expression. 
There is no final expression. 
Yoga is art and science. 
Architecture is as well. 

I am struggling to begin creating my own art again.

And I will.

It’s easier to miss something or a feeling experienced 
or to be stuck then it is to step into something new.


Create new art. The world always needs art. Connection. Hope. Humanity. Beauty.

Knowing that all art is an expression and sharing of an inner world. 
A reflection. Like looking in a mirror. 
One often does not know what one will see surface and be expressed. 

The life of an artist is an adventure in imagination, experience, feeling, expressing and sharing. 
Through sharing, there is an opportunity to connect. 

Through connecting, both within and with others, we are reminded of the unity inherent in our existence.

I am in this place of knowing it is my time to create my own art. 
It’s personal. Architecture made me feel like a magician.

I believe we are all artists and capable of our own unique unfolding magic. 
The art, the expression, the magic has different ways of coming to life, of being birthed into the world. 
One way is no more or less, just different. 

Sometimes it’s easier to stick with what we know. 

The unknown is a reality whether chosen or not. 

Yoga and healing are not an end result.

They are the underlying magic to support an outer expression and life enhancing magic of art in many forms. 

Sometimes it is simply a matter of choosing an art form and taking the plunge.

Creating and seeing a personal creation.

Seeing with the heart. 





No comments:

Post a Comment